Students can enhance their general business acumen and leadership skills, support the working knowledge they have, or learn what's new in the business field since they were last in school with an undergraduate certificate in management.
- This Management program from Golden Gate University can be equally valuable to first-time students or business professionals who feel their skill set might need an update.
- Founded in 1901 in San Francisco, Golden Gate University offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business and management, accounting, taxation, and law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This certificate requires completion, with a “C” average or better, of any 15 units of management courses (prefix MGT) at Golden Gate.
- Please note that some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites.
- These prerequisites must be satisfied (through transfer of equivalent coursework or through taking the courses at Golden Gate) before the certificate courses can be completed.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1892 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.