As the marketplace becomes increasingly global, a contemporary understanding of its rules, logistics and cultural nuances has never been more important.
- Students in the International Business program at Golden Gate University will keep their skill sets relevant in any business with an undergraduate certificate in international business.
- Founded in 1901 in San Francisco, Golden Gate University offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business and management, accounting, taxation, and law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Banking and Finance
- International Economics
- Import/Export Fundamentals
- Global Human Resources
- Global Culture for Business
- Global Strategic Planning
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 589 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.