We offer an undergraduate certificate in Human Resource Management at Golden Gate University.
- They will also learn effective personnel management techniques and organizational structures
- At only 15 units, it is a quick way for working professionals and students alike to gain firsthand experience in human resource management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Labor-Management Relations
- Personnel Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Compensation Decision Making
- Training Methods and Administration
- Management Principles
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.