We offer an undergraduate certificate in Finance at Golden Gate University.
- The Finance Certificate Program is an excellent opportunity for business professionals or students to gain a working knowledge of finance without taking the time to earn a degree in finance.
- Moreover, the coursework can be structured to prepare students for the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exam.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The undergraduate certificate in finance requires completion, with a C average or better, of 15 units of finance undergraduate courses (prefix FI) at Golden Gate.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1893 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 462 USD per credit and a duration of .
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 462 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.