We offer an undergraduate certificate in Accounting at Golden Gate University Edit.
- The 15-unit Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting is designed for students who do not have an undergraduate accounting degree and is intended to enhance their accounting knowledge and expand their career opportunities.
- In addition, it may fulfill the education requirements to sit for the CPA or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) examinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Introductory Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 216 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.