This Data Analytics program at Golden Gate University will help the adult undergraduate student acquire an understanding of, and competency in, current trends in data analytics, applying them to generate insights from data in a variety of business and organizational contexts.
- Students will learn about Big Data, master the technical aspects of data analytics, and understand the relevance of this type of analysis to business and organizations.
- Students will benefit from a curriculum that leverages critical thinking, information literacy, and effective communication skills to help students increase their professional marketability.
- These skills will advance students' ability to analyze business problems, put those problems in perspective, and clearly communicate insights gained from data analyses.
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Creating Dashboards & Scorecards
- Business Intelligence & Data Mining
- Data Analytics Using SAS
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 468 other Bachelors in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Golden Gate University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International14206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.