In a world where technology is driving constant change, the Organizational Leadership and Human Skills Development (OLHSD) degree at Golden Gate University offer the foundational skills employers are seeking—the skills you can use to build a successful career.
- Whether you find yourself in a small startup, large multinational company, nonprofit, or government agency, developing capacities for critical thinking and emotional intelligence will strengthen your effectiveness and bolster the positive contributions you can make. These are foundational skills for professional lives.
- The degree lets you build on what you've already accomplished—in your current workplace, the military, or other organizational settings—and create a personal portfolio of in-demand skills that are portable to a variety of organizational cultures in local, national, or global settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Emotional & Social Intelligence at Work
- Engagement, Thriving, & Well-Being in Organizations
- Building & Sustaining Team Cohesiveness
- Managing Conflict & Crucial Conversations
- Leading Effectively through People, Teams, and Organizations
- Diversity & Inclusion in Organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development Organisational Behaviour View 129 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.