We offer a bachelor degree in Entertainment (Media and Communication) at Pearl Academy.
- It will train students to become confident storytellers with skills in the management of the creative and production process from concept through completion across a range of media platforms from television to online, mobile to big screens, and experience zones.
- It is a unique program that will provide students with a deep knowledge of current practices in the media and entertainment sector to ensure quality content and smooth productions, meeting deadlines, and staying within budgets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visualising, Writing, Editing, Publishing
- Life Through a Lens
- Photo Journalism
- Media and Society
- Media Literacy & Creative Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media View 7 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Selection is based on entrance exam & personal interview.
International2648 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1324 EUR per semester during 36 months.
National2648 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1324 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.