If you’re looking to pursue a career in the legal or wider commercial sector, have an interest in International Business, but require greater flexibility in study patterns and wish to study 100% online, this could be the degree for you.
This degree has a practical focus, with employability embedded into the course.
Not only will you study the key legal topics and related skills for the modern law student, but the study of International Business will help make you employment ready and open up a wider array of career options.
The course will have a high level of interaction and you will receive peer and one-to-one professional tutor review, with over 90% of our tutors being qualified solicitors and barristers. In the 2021 National Student Survey, The University of Law has been ranked first amongst universities in England for the category of 'teaching on my course'. We have an overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Sep for 3, 4 and 6 year courses
DisciplinesLegal Studies International Business View 42 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3, 4 or 6 year online course: BBB at A Level and Grade C/4 or above in GCSE English Language, or equivalent qualifications.
- For the 4 year or 6 year online courses only: Students who would like to apply via our non-standard route should demonstrate a minimum of 2 years professional work experience evidencing management of people and/or processes and provide a professional reference. Students must also possess GCSE English Language at Grade 4 or equivalent, as well as successfully passing a formal interview.
- Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- 3 year online course is £9,250 per annum;
- 4 year online course is £6,935 per annum;
- 6 year online course is £4,625 per annum.
Fees are locked for future study years i.e. the student will pay the same price each year.
A deposit amount of £250 is applicable for these online courses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.