At the Robert Gordon University studying the MAster of Architecture embodies many issues and challenges: the creation of better places to live, work, and relax; designing buildings and cities that recognise the cultural diversity of the population; proposing ideas that contribute socially and economically to the community; and using imagination and innovation to do all this more responsibly and efficiently for a world with finite resources.
The MArch Architecture course, which is accredited by the RIBA and ARB, will provide you with the professional and creative skills required for a successful career in architecture. The taught course is complemented by a year's practical experience, allowing you to gain valuable experience of architectural practice. You will also have the fantastic opportunity to travel, whether on study trips to look at the very best of international design or on student exchanges.
This course will provide you with the professional and creative skills required for a successful career in architecture and allied professions. It also enables you to progress to the final professional examination (RIBA Part 3) following a period in practical training. Successful completion of this allows you to become a Registered Architect.
Exciting career opportunities exist in architectural practices across the world, in both the private and public sectors. Previous graduates have established their own architectural practices, while others hold senior positions in distinguished design firms and multidisciplinary organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architectural Design Studio
- Introduction to Building Technology
- History and Theory :Introduction
- Architectural Design Studio
- Building Technology
- History and Theory :Classical, Medieval and Renaissance Architecture
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 45 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: ABBB to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English), Maths or a science and preferably Art.
- GCE A Level: BBC to include Maths or a science and preferably Art. English (or a written subject requiring the use of English) is required at GCSE grade 6/B if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H2H2H2H3 to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English), Maths or a science and preferably Art.
- IB Diploma: 29 to include Higher Level English (or a written subject requiring the use of English), Maths or science and preferably Visual Arts all at grade 5.
International15040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15040 GBP per year and a duration of 72 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 GBP per year and a duration of 72 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £6,750 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.