Please note, that all study programs at Modul University can be accessed online from any geographical location and will be delivered in a hybrid learning mode if required.
Tourism and Hospitality Management - Tourism and Event Management from Modul University Vienna will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed for the successful project management in tourism and event planning. You will learn how to manage conventions, sports, and cultural events and how to analyze impacts and forecast within the tourism and event domains. The courses on experience design and digital technologies will enable you to develop innovative tourism products and stage successful events. Finally, your analytical skills will be strengthened by working on your capstone project, a real-life industry project, from the inception to the post-completion assessment.
- Business Consulting & Development
- Conference & Convention Planning
- Event Planning
- Hotel & Resort Management
- Food & Beverage Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Analysis
- Latest Trends in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Business, Sports and Culture Events
- Project Management
- Designing Experiences
- Event Operations
- Event Impact Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 11 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae (personal data sheet)
- Letter of motivation (description of reasons for applying to MODUL University Vienna)
- Academic qualification to enter the study program (high school certificate including transcripts!)
- Proof of English proficiency level B2
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- One letter of recommendation (from academic sources)
International12333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA12333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.