Students graduate with a diverse range of marketable skills in photography, graphic design, web design and writing, social media, and videography.
- be effective transmedia storytellers across multiple platforms
- produce corporate video and audio for the web and other applications
- design, write for and edit effective websites
- capture professional photographic images in both the studio and on location environments
- create and edit content using current software applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- establish, operate and market your business through a course in freelance and project management
- research, write and design communications such as media kits, blogs and brochures
Courses are designed with industry input, ensuring you are learning current and relevant information in state-of-the-art labs from industry experts – people who know the trends and effective methods of communications.
The skills you learn in our program will prepare you for a career in this innovative and expanding field. As a media communications specialist, you will help organizations better engage clients, partners, employees and reporters by developing compelling external and in-house communications that inform, persuade and motivate.
With broad-ranging skills and knowledge in multimedia, marketing, web design, writing, social media, photography and video, graduates find work in the marketing and digital communication departments of businesses, organizations or government departments, and as freelance communications professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arts and Sciences
- Media Studies
- Innovative Design
- Web Design
- Communication Skills
- Digital Imaging
- College Reading and Writing Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media View 34 other Bachelors in Communication Studies in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U or equivalent)
- Three Grade 11 or Grade 12 C, M or U courses in addition to those listed above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16414 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16414 CAD per year during 24 months.
National3705 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3705 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.