It is a Diploma-level course that is offered to domestic and International students. The Diploma in Liberal Arts is offered to International students on a fee-paying basis.It is available to international students as a UniAccess-International program.
A student who successfully completes four or more units in the Diploma in Liberal Arts may be awarded the Non-Award Certificate in Liberal Arts.
The Diploma in Liberal Arts prepares students for a diverse range of careers in areas such as:
- creative arts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Language Communication Skills
- Global History: Six Degrees of Separation
- Self and community: exploring the anatomy of modern society
- Australian Indigenous Peoples: Past and Present
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 210 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need to gather certified copies of all the necessary documents for your application. These documents include:
- academic qualifications (transcripts and completion certificates)
- evidence of English proficiency
- any other documents which can support your application, such as evidence of work experience, professional registration and reference letters that are relevant to your course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24104 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24104 AUD per year during 12 months.
National14496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14496 AUD per year during 12 months.
- $14496 CSP
- In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.