The Bachelor of Exercise Science core content provides an extensive knowledge base of how the human body works, from a psychological, anatomical, physiological, motor control and biomechanical perspective, with a specific focus on the role of exercise in health, well-being and performance.
The Exercise Science - Business Administration from Australian Catholic University prepares students for a career in business management. Through a broad range of business subjects students develop understanding of business management and how organisations work.
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- recreation or sporting clubs
- physical activity planning for young people or the elderly
- family and community services
- the health and fitness industry
- government agencies
- state sporting associations
- rehabilitation clinics
- personal training
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomical Foundations of Exercise Science
- Human Biology
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Growth, Motor Development and Ageing
- Psychology of Sport
- Exercise Prescription and Delivery
- Resistance Training: Science and Application
- Functional Anatomy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management Sports Sciences View 300 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 Certificate. Applicants must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy and require an academic IELTS minimum overall score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in all bands), or an equivalent acceptable test score as outlined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy (Schedule 3).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26792 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26792 AUD per year during 48 months.
National12858 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12858 AUD per year during 48 months.
- $12858 CSP
- In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.