Exercise Science core content provides an extensive knowledge base of how the human body works, from a psychological, anatomical, physiological, motor control and biomechanical perspective. The Exercise Science - Applied Public Health from Australian Catholic University core content delivers a background in factors that determine health at the community and population level, and how these can be shaped to effect improvements in health.
The studies in Outdoor Recreation enable the application of this core knowledge base in the community and across populations through various settings, and allow students to understand the need for increased nature based play and engagement.
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- national and international health agencies
- state and federal government health departments
- advocacy and aid organisations
- public health projects and advocacy
- health promotion
- outdoor recreation
- sports coaching
- academic policy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomical Foundations of Exercise Science
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Research and Ethics in Exercise Science
- Growth, Motor Development and Ageing
- Psychology of Sport
- Exercise Prescription and Delivery
- Resistance Training: Science and Application
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 114 other Bachelors in Sports Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 Certificate. Applicants must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy and require an academic IELTS minimum overall score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in all bands), or an equivalent acceptable test score as outlined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy (Schedule 3).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24336 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24336 AUD per year during 48 months.
National9582 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9582 AUD per year during 48 months.
- $9582 CSP
- In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.