This course is designed to provide you with an informed global perspective that will enhance your application of public health principles to address complex community and population issues in Australia and around the world.
You will enhance your global knowledge and skills with a period of study abroad/exchange where you will learn about other countries and may focus on their public health systems and approaches. Ultimately graduates will be expected to be capable in leadership, with proven research skills and knowledge of the public health sector and the social, political, cultural, environmental, and economic changes that are shaping the world.
This Bachelor of Applied Public Health - Global Studies from Australian Catholic University offers students with a unique opportunity to study abroad (ACU has over 60 partner institutions around the world), or gain valuable international workplace experience with one of our internship partners. Students have the opportunity to study a Diploma in Languages in either Spanish or Italian alongside their degree to further enhance their employment opportunities.
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- national and international health agencies and non-government organisations
- public sector (local and international)
- government service (including diplomatic service)
- the United Nations and other international organisations
- social entrepreneurship and companies with a global outreach
- international relations
- human rights
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Health
- Foundations of Public Health Communication
- Foundations of Health Promotion
- Globalisation, Environment and Health
- Public Health Research Methods
- Public Health Economics
- Public Health Emergency Response
- Public Health Community Engagement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Public Health Health Sciences View 121 other Masters in Public Health in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need to gather certified copies of all the necessary documents for your application. These documents include:
- academic qualifications (transcripts and completion certificates)
- evidence of English proficiency
- any other documents which can support your application, such as evidence of work experience, professional registration and reference letters that are relevant to your course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24104 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24104 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9082 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9082 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.