Learn to lead, innovate and problem-solve in fast-changing business environments with our Bachelor of Business Administration.
Upon graduating you'll be ready to launch straight into your career thanks to our Future Ready employability program, designed to systematically build each of the elements of your personal brand: your professional identity; experience; job-ready skills; and networks. The Applied Public Health - Business Administration is offered at Australian Catholic University .
Graduates of the Applied Public Health - Business Administration from Australian Catholic University will be eligible to work in the following areas;
- social and community planning in local government
- advocacy and policy in health-related non-government organisations and charities
- public health / health promotion officers
- government policy roles including health departments, human services and strategic policy units
- Australian National Preventive Health Agency
- Medicare Locals and other primary health and community health agencies
- human services interacting with health services
- small and medium sized businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Money Matters
- Working with Technology
- Managing Markets
- Managing People and Organisations
- Economics: Policy Frameworks and Markets
- Organisational Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Health Health Sciences View 309 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Reg 00004G RTO 3578
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following prerequisites at year 12 level, or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13294 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13294 AUD per year during 48 months.
National13294 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13294 AUD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.