The Bachelor of Applied Public Health provides students with the knowledge and skills to contribute to a healthier Australian society. Public Health is about preventing illness in populations and developing programs and practices that promote better health in individuals and communities.
Public Health practitioners must understand both recent developments in scientific research and the ways in which this research can influence government policy. This degree is ideal for students who are enthusiastic about making a difference to the health of people through communication and leadership, and learning about the impact of individual lifestyle choices and intergenerational effects on health.
- social and community planning in local government
- advocacy and policy in health-related non-government organisations and charities
- public health / health promotion officers
- government policy roles including health departments, human services and strategic policy units
- Australian National Preventive Health Agency
- Medicare Locals and other primary health and community health agencies
- human services interacting with health services
- small and medium sized businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Finance
- Money Matters
- Working with Technology
- Managing Markets
- Managing People and Organisations
- Economics: Policy Frameworks and Markets
- Managing Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Organisational Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Health Health Sciences View 320 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need to gather certified copies of all the necessary documents for your application. These documents include:
- academic qualifications (transcripts and completion certificates)
- evidence of English proficiency
- any other documents which can support your application, such as evidence of work experience, professional registration and reference letters that are relevant to your course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29080 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29080 AUD per year during 48 months.
National6582 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6582 AUD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.