Simply put, you will learn what medicines are, how they work, and how they are developed and administered, and what their impact is on a population's health and economics. You will learn about human (patho)physiology, and the pharmacist's role in the quest for new compounds to prevent, halt or cure disease.
Our English-taught BSc degree programme offers you the academic basis to help you on your way to becoming a versatile healthcare professional, as a pharmacist or a pharmaceutical scientist.
- Our Pharmacy programme from University of Groningen gives you ample freedom of choice when it comes to your opportunities after the Bachelor's.
- You can pursue a Master's degree in our healthcare-oriented, Dutch-taught Pharmacy Master's programme, and be trained as a pharmacist or pharmaceutical scientist.
- Academic Research & Communication Skills
- Global Health & Pharmacotherapy
- Human Physiology & Pathology
- Lab Course - Molecular Biology of the Cell
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proficiency in English is an admission requirement for all English-taught degree programmes.
- Secondary education equivalent to Dutch pre-university education is required.
- This is merely an indication of the required general level of applicants' previous education.
International15080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15080 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.