The Environmental Conservation and Heritage Management programme from Royal Agricultural University has been designed with environmental conservation and heritage organisations, enhancing graduate employability.
Our graduates have gone on to work at The National Trust, The Wildlife Trusts, Cotswold Archaeology and many more.
You will gain training in a range of industry skills, with the opportunity to complete recognised training courses in machinery and equipment operations at our Rural Innovation Centre. The cost of which is included in your tuition fee.
Our graduates have gone on to pursue careers with nationally-recognised organisations and in roles such as:
- Archaeological consultant
- Museum collections and outreach
- Countryside ranger
- Conservation / biodiversity officer
- Farming and wildlife advisor
- Environmental education officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Landscape History and Change
- Heritage Management
- Species and Ecosystems
- Soil and Environmental Science
- Ecosystem Services and Sustainability
- Practical Conservation Skills & Work Placement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 1480 other programmes in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
GCSE: (Minimum five GCSEs) - English and Mathematics (or Maths Numeracy for Welsh applicants) at Grade C / 4 or higher are required plus level 3 qualifications:
- A Level: CD – minimum of 56 UCAS tariff points (to include at least one A Level pass)
- BTEC level 3 extended diploma at Merit/Pass/Pass
- International Baccalaureate: 24 points
- Access to Higher Education: 45 credits at level 3, of which 15 must be awarded at Merit or higher (Pass at Literacy & Numeracy skills at level 2 are accepted in lieu of GCSE English & Mathematics)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.