Why this Behavioural Aspects of Commerce (Hons) course from the University of Strathclyde ?
Following on from the global financial crisis, it has become evident that a different approach to finance and business practices are needed at senior level to ensure that the human factors associated with decision-making are fully taken into account.
The final dissertation, based on sound research methods, will allow the student to apply their studies to a case study. This will provide them with current and topical knowledge with which to enter the world of work.
The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences is known for its innovative courses designed to encourage student and staff interaction, and collaboration across subjects and disciplines, including politics, English and psychology.
- develop core skills in business, management, personal development skills, team working
- work with our award winning English language department (number 1 in Scotland, International Student Barometer)
- gain first-hand experience of designing an experiment, collecting data, conducting statistical analysis, interpreting and reporting
- gain a true interdisciplinary experience
Graduates from this course will be able to function as a bridge between human and business theory which will enable them to be change agents, delivering successful outcomes for any employer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Leadership Development
- Research Methods
- Individual Differences
- Strategic Marketing in an International Context
- Managing Business Processes and Information Systems
- Social Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Organisational Behaviour Commerce View 24 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students will complete two years of study with a Chinese partner institution before applying and completing their degree in the UK at the University of Strathclyde.
- Students will have completed studies in reading, writing and speaking in English.
- Grade averages must be a minimum of 70%. Students should also have an IELTS of 6.5 with no individual element less than 5.5.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.