You will have the chance to explore radio and video production, digital and social media, journalism, public relations, branding, marketing and more, learning from experienced industry professionals and leading academics.
You will also study French topics including translation and language teaching, and have the benefit of a year in France, studying at a university, teaching in a school or working in a business.
You can choose topics including creative media practice, radio and video production, digital and social media, journalism, public relations including strategy, branding and marketing, media theory, media law and film, as well as an optional creative writing module.
The Media and French graduates are truly international and are employed around the world. They have careers in fields including:
- public relations and marketing
- TV and radio
- human resources
- events management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Communication
- Film Studies
- Public Relations: Strategic Communications
- Modern European Film: Themes and Perspectives
- Delivering and Decoding the News
- Digital Media
- Video Production
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Media Studies & Mass Media View 1397 other Masters in Language Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our standard entry requirement is BBB (UCAS tariff points 120) or equivalent. All offers are made following a review of the application form, predicted/achieved grades and subjects, the reference and personal statement.
- We also accept a range of advanced level qualifications including: International Baccalaureate 32; Welsh Baccalaureate - grade equivalent to A-level; Access to Higher Education and Open University qualifications, and Extended Project.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Swansea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.