The field of health administration education continues to be in high demand and is listed in the top five of growing fields. Our mission at the school is "To prepare health leaders to serve in a variety of diverse healthcare environments and add to the bod of knowledge in our fields." Our vision is "To be the health administration school of choice for students, faculty, alumni and employers." Obviously, to accomplish this we need the full efforts of all faculty, staff, students, alumni, preceptors, and employers associated with our school to work together.
Mission & Vision Statements
- The mission of the Public Health program from Texas State University is to prepare health leaders to serve in a variety of diverse healthcare environments and add to the body of knowledge in our fields.
- The vision of the School of Health Administration is to be the health administration school of choice for students, faculty, alumni and employers.
- The mission of the BHA program is to prepare entry-level healthcare administrators for careers in a variety of healthcare settings.
- The mission of the BSHS Program is to prepare ethical, entry-level healthcare generalists for careers or graduate education in a variety of interprofessional health service and public health settings and to add to the body of knowledge in our fields
- The mission of the MHA program is to prepare early-careerists to mid-level healthcare administrators for careers in a variety of healthcare settings.
Foundations of Personal Health
Statistics in Public Health
Substance Use and Abuse
Health in the School Setting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 702 other Bachelors in Health Management in United States
- When reviewing your application, Texas State will consider your high school curriculum, admission essay(s), extracurricular involvement, leadership, community service, work experience, quality and competitive level of courses taken and grades earned, in addition to other factors presented in your application.
- We strongly encourage anyone who is not offered freshman admission to attend another college, complete 30 hours of transferable credit with a minimum GPA of a 2.25, and apply for transfer admission.
International24100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24100 USD per year during 48 months.
National24100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24100 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11860 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Marcos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.