Work-based learning offers a unique and contextualised approach to learning and development for professionals and those supporting professionals in practice. The aim of these programmes is to develop practice from a personal and organisational perspective, evidenced through a professional portfolio.
You will be supported throughout the course by a Practice based Faciliator and Academic Supervisor through face-to-face supervision, group action learning sets, web based supervision and online support.
Learning is embedded in the work place and university attendance is minimal, you will evidence your learning in a portfolio that you develop throughout the module.
This Enhanced Professional Practice (Hons) programme from Swansea University will give you academic credit for a topic relevant to your work place which will help your long term career prospects.
- Personal Practice Development Portfolio
- Advancing Your Own Practice
- Assessing Your Current Practice
- How Can I Make a Change in Practice?
- How the Evidence Base Can Help You Change Your Practice
- Policy Influences on Your Practice
- Teaching and Learning in Practice
- Management and Leadership in Health Care Practice (WBL)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 78 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for this course you must have an appropriate professional registration and be employed in the health and social care sector. You must possess 120 level 5 credits.
National2250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.