Blending theory and practical activity, you will develop the essential transferable skills necessary for tourism careers, locally and across the world.
The Business Management (Tourism) (Hons) programme from Swansea University is an established programme within the School of Management, known for producing highly skilled and commercial thinking business managers. Graduates have gone on to work for the world’s biggest brands.
As well as specialising in tourism, this Business Management course will equip you with essential modern expertise in marketing, entrepreneurship, operations management, finance, accountancy, strategy and human resources.
As a Business Management graduate from Swansea specialised in tourism, you will find yourself in a great position to secure rewarding employment at any business.
Whether your target is British Airways, Airbnb, TripAdvisor or Virgin Holidays this degree makes you a strong candidate for any potential employer. Your next step could lie in any of these roles:
- Tourism Management
- Travel Coordinator
- Market Analyst or Researcher
- HR Business Partner
- Business Development Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Business
- Managing People
- Analytic Skills for Business
- Finance for Business
- Personal Skills Development for Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 1237 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Offers for programmes in the School of Management are usually within the range of ‘ABB-BBB’ or equivalent.
- All applications are considered on an individual basis, with GCSE grades, AS Level subjects and grades, work experience, references and personal statement taken into account.
- Variable offers are made dependent on subjects studied.
- No A-level in Business, Economics, Maths or Accounting/Finance is required. We do not consider General Studies as an A-level subject for offer purposes. Students may combine A-levels with other qualifications below. GCSE Maths and English minimum C grade is also required.
- The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) IB of 32-33 or higher.
- The School of Management will make offers to students with predicted (or achieved) BTEC results of DDM or better.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Swansea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.