Our Tourism and Events Management (TEM) major focuses on the management, planning, implementation, marketing, and evaluation of tourism, events, and hospitality businesses.
- Courses in B.S. in Tourism and Events Management degree from George Mason University are designed to provide a variety of management competencies and fieldwork experiences, which lay the foundation for a successful career in the wide and dynamic world of tourism, events, and hospitality.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professionalism and Civility
- Hospitality Tourism and Events Management Accounting
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Events Management Practicum
- Resort Management
- Sustainable Tourism
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Events Management Marketing and Sales
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 252 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at George Mason University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed online application and application fee. Mason accepts the Common Application and George Mason University’s Undergraduate Application for Admission.
- Certified official, original transcripts from all secondary schools as well as official results from any leaving certificates or university entrance exams taken. A certified English translation must be submitted for any documents not already in English.
- Official scores from SAT or ACT. International students have the option to submit SAT or ACT scores with your application or apply Score Optional.
- Secondary School Report (PDF) and counselor recommendations. We suggest sending two (2) letters of recommendation, one from a high school counselor and one from a teacher.
- An optional, but strongly encouraged Personal Statement or Essay of approximately 250 words explaining to the Office of Admissions why YOU want to attend university study.
- Resume for any applicant with gaps in enrollment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16485 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16485 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4755 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.