Florida Atlantic University prepares BSN students to be providers, designers, managers, and coordinators of direct and indirect care of people, families, groups, and populations of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds.
The Nursing RN to BSN program si offered by Florida Atlantic University.
The mastery of caring through nursing is the ultimate goal for all program graduates.
- Start your BSN journey any semester: Spring, Summer, or Fall Plans of study have been designed to facilitate consistent progression to graduation.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 282 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
The following units of study in high school are required to be considered for admission to FAU. These are also the only courses that are calculated in the grade point average (GPA) used to determine admissions eligibility:
- English (3 with substantial composition): 4 units
- Mathematics (Algebra 1 level and above): 4 units
- Natural Science (2 with lab): 3 units
- Social Science: 3 units
- Foreign Language (of the same language): 2 units
- Academic Electives: 2 units
International21630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 48 months.
National21630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State6090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 203 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.