The 21st century is rapidly evolving into a world governed by regional and global geopolitical issues, and international developments are playing a dominant role in the way states, societies and citizens interact. This means that domestic and transnational politics, economics or social aspects are quickly merging into a single concept, and it is upon this new foundation that citizens, governments, businesses, and international organizations will communicate in this new era.
For these reasons, the School of International Relations at UNYP offers a modern curriculum to understand the world in which we are living. The program focuses on providing students with a strong foundation in political, economic, and international relations theory and practice. The goal of the program is to prepare students to think theoretically and analytically about our globalized world, while using modern technology and ethical thinking to solve problems in a multicultural environment. This four-year degree is awarded by State University of New York, Empire State College. All UNYP programs are taught entirely in English.
Graduates of the International Relations from University of New York in Prague will acquire the following skills:
- A solid theoretical foundation in economics, including the micro foundations of economic thought and macro issues facing nation states, comparative politics and international relations;
- A thorough understanding of the politics, history and diplomacy that preceded the 21st century;
- Enhanced ability to think theoretically and analytically about contemporary issues in international affairs;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in using software applications and information technology for research;
- The ability to work collaboratively in teams and in a multicultural setting.
- Politics and government
- Civil service and public administration
- European Union civil service and jobs
- Positions in international organizations
- Non governmental organizations and sector
- Policy Analyst
- Public Affairs Consultant
- Academia and education
- Interest groups and interest representation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of International Systems
- Theories of International Relations
- Classics of Political Theory
- European Integration
- International Organizations
- International Political Economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
UNYP has rolling admissions and students can start in the Fall or Spring semester.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Public Relations View 7 other Bachelors in International Development in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UNYP application form
- Certified copy of your high school diploma (if not ready at the time of application, this can be submitted as late as September)
- Certified academic transcripts
- Personal statement (a letter of motivation describing how this program will assist you with your professional and personal goals)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor who can attest to your ability and motivation for enrolling in this program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 326 USD per credit during 48 months.
EU/EEA8416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 263 USD per credit during 48 months.
- EU/EEA: The first 96 credits (UNYP) 6,200 CZK per credit; the last 32 credits (ESC) 305 USD per credit
- Non EU/EEA: The first 96 credits (UNYP) 7,700 CZK per credit; the last 32 credits (ESC) 305 USD per credit
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.