Here at OpenClassrooms, we pinpoint the key skills needed for the most in-demand jobs and develop courses and diplomas to train our students in those areas. That’s why we've developed this Bachelor's-level diploma - Back-End Developer - Java from OpenClassrooms, which you can complete entirely online with the help of a dedicated mentor.
What will I do as a Java developer?A Java developer is a back-end developer who specializes in using the Java programming language to build applications. As Java is an essential part of many types of applications, Java developers are highly sought after in a wide variety of sectors.
A java developer may be in charge of:
- developing and improving an application software
- designing technical architecture
- implementing software tests and debugging code
- producing the design schema of a database
- writing technical and functional documentation
- analyzing customer needs
- selecting and advocating for suitable technical solutions
- keeping up with changes in technologies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
In this path, you'll learn how to:
- Jump-start your studies by defining a personal learning strategy
- Program with the Java programming language
- Use programming tools like Eclipse, Git, and Spring Boot
- Ensure the security of a web application
- Interpret user requirements and propose a technical solution
- Create UML diagrams
- Develop an application according to customer needs
- Manage application test plans
- Provide technical support with documentation
- Stay up to date for a set of technologies
- Practice Agile web development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 8 other Masters in Software Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A high school diploma / GCSE level
- A good level of English (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2, an IELTS band score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 80 is recommended)
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam
- Internet access
International300 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per module during 12 months.
National300 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per module during 12 months.
Tuition fee per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.