OpenClassrooms is a global online education-to-employment platform, designed to teach the skills needed for the most in-demand jobs. You can complete this Bachelor's-level diploma - Salesforce Developer from OpenClassrooms entirely online with the support of a dedicated mentor.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud-based software company whose main product is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. You can become a Salesforce Developer and work as a freelancer or employee with one of the more than 150,000 companies around the world that use Salesforce software, or you could become employed directly by Salesforce, named by Fortune Magazine as one of the top 10 companies to work for in the world.
In fact, there is a vast and growing need for developers who work on the Salesforce platform. Becoming a Salesforce-certified developer puts you high in-demand.
What will I do as a Salesforce Developer?
A Salesforce Developer specializes in using the Lightning and Apex programming languages to design and implement solutions within the context of the Salesforce platform. A Salesforce Developer may be in charge of:
- creating customized applications and improving existing ones
- designing technical architecture and building or optimizing a database
- analyzing customer needs and advocating for suitable technical solutions
- writing technical and functional documentation
- automating business tasks
- keeping up with changes in Salesforce tools and software products
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will I learn?The skills of a Salesforce Administrator:
- Stay up to date with Salesforce innovations
- Use a CRM system to improve business efficiency
- Propose solutions adapted to Salesforce customer needs
- Apply testing and debugging practices
- Ensure the security of a web application
- Problem-solve on the code-level of Salesforce software
- Build and adapt apps on the Salesforce platform using Lightning and Apex
- Deploy applications with Heroku
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 9 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A high school diploma / GCSE level
- A good level of English (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2, an IELTS band score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 80 is recommended)
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam
- Internet access
International400 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per module during 12 months.
National400 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per module during 12 months.
Tuition fee per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.