Students of the B.Sc. in International Business Administration deal with internal business processes, for example how to present information about an entire company or how to motivate employees. At the end of their studies, graduates of the B.Sc. in International Business Administration know how sales and procurement markets function and how companies calculate investments. The focus is on internationally operating companies. The program ideally prepares students for a position in a company and allows interested students to continue their studies in a university consecutive master's program.
Graduates of this International Business Administration program from University of Tübingen are ideally prepared for positions in internationally operating companies, industrial groups, service companies, medium-sized businesses, banks, public institutions, consulting firms and self-employment.
Graduates of our school have very good career prospects. In addition to the excellent reputation of a degree program in Tübingen, graduates of international business administration also benefit from the increased practical relevance of the School of Business and Economics, the short period of study and the international orientation.
In addition, graduates receive the Diploma Supplement, a document that explains the courses attended and successfully completed in an internationally understandable way.
The curriculum includes the following basics:
- basics of Business Administration
- basics of the economics
- methodological basics in mathematics, statistics and law
- two technical languages out of English, French, Italian,* Spanish or one language out of Chinese or Japanese or Corean
- key qualification
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 94 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- All programs at the University of Tübingen require applicants to have a high school leaving certificate, usually the German Abitur, or other equivalent higher education entrance qualification, e.g. the Deltaprüfung for applicants with vocational school certificates or a higher education entrance qualification for professionals. Applicants with qualifications from outside Germany must apply via the Office for the Advising and Admission of International Students.
- The language of instruction and examination in the Bachelor's program in Economics and Business Administration is German. Courses and examinations can be held in English, about 40% of the Bachelor courses are in English. It is assumed that students have very good German language skills (about C1) as well as good English language skills (about B1).
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Tübingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.