A Tourism Management Course That Broadens Horizons
The International Tourism Management Team also plan CBS study trips, giving our students the chance to explore exciting destinations twice a year (e.g. South Korea and Oman). Utilizing our international networks, global corporate partnerships and university alliances, the CBS study trips strike the right balance between theory and application, including exchanges with company representatives and students from different cultures.
Our tourism management excursions not only furnish you with international travelling experience, but you will be expected to actively contribute to the trip and plan parts of the journey yourself. Hence, a study trip is not a holiday, but a fruitful learning experience that is rewarded with ECTS.
After completing a International Tourism Management program from CBS International Business School , a diverse array of career opportunities will open up to you:
- Prioritize flexibility, international experience and service-orientated roles? Then hospitality management or hotel management might be a good fit for you.
- Interested in logistics and operations? Then it might be worth considering a job in the tour operator sector or in destination or aviation management.
- Perhaps you’ll want to dive deeper into the world of tourism academia, in which case it might be worthwhile to pursue a doctorate.
The opportunities within the global and digital climate of tourism are indeed, endless. Consequently, studying BA International Tourism Management at the CBS will provide you with a world-class environment from which you can springboard into a promising career in the tourism industry!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Operations
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Tourism Management
- Tourism Geography
- Business English
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 66 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirement for studying at CBS International Business School is a secondary school completion and university qualification or full entrance qualification to an applied sciences university. Equivalent qualifications from schools abroad are recognised accordingly.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Copy of your last school certificate with a transcript of records for each subject (original language plus translation in either English or German)
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
- Only in the event that you have previously studied at another college or university: Please submit a current transcript of courses taken (official Transcript of Records) or a certified copy of your degree (Bachelor Degree or Diploma; original language plus translation in either English or German)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13860 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6930 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4950 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.