This International Foundation in Mathematics and Actuarial Sciences - Business Economics with a Year Abroad program from University of East Anglia is available to study either on campus or online – giving you the flexibility to choose what’s best for you.
If you start online in January 2022, you’ll have the opportunity to transfer to an on-campus program in March/April. You’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during your studies online.
If you’re applying for an Online Extended program, you’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree through a specialist pathway.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students. Find out more about our money back guarantee.
- Adapt to studying in the UK thanks to modules designed to equip you with the skills you need for university.
- Guidance with your university applications, so you choose the best degree for you.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed in each module. Assessment is designed to help you build on our success and meet the requirements for entry to the first year of a degree. Grades from the International Foundation programme do not count towards the final degree but they help the University assess your abilities in your chosen field of study. You are assessed by a combination of examination and course work, which may include:
- group and individual research projects
- oral presentations
- seminar discussions
- class tests
- problem solving exercises
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- Academic English and Study Skills
- Problem Solving for Mathematical Sciences
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Actuarial Science View 2883 other programmes in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- Standard - IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in Writing and Reading and 4.5 in all other subskills) or equivalent. IELTS 6.0 minimum overall with minimum of 6.0 in all subskills for students aiming to progress to Nursing, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy. IELTS 6.0 minimum overall with minimum of 5.5 in all subskills for students aiming to progress to Pharmacy.
- Extended - IELTS 4.5 overall (with a minimum of 4.5 in Writing and Reading and no less than 4.0 in other subskills) or equivalent. IELTS 5.5 minimum overall with minimum of 5.5 in all subskills for students aiming to progress to Nursing, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy. IELTS 5.5 minimum overall with minimum of 5.0 in all subskills for students aiming to progress to Pharmacy.
- 16 years and above
International17995 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17995 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
- All students who confirm their offer on or before 31 January 2022 will pay the 2021/2022 price as per their existing offer letter.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Are you top of your class? At INTO University of East Anglia, we are committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.