The International Foundation in Biomedical, Life and Environmental Sciences - Geography with Applied Geographical Information System at INTO University of Exeter is a preparation degree designed for students who don’t yet meet the language scores or academic requirements for direct entry to their desired programme. The International Year One program allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic program while advancing your skills in order to satisfy the university requirements.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree through a specialist pathway.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students. Find out more about our money back guarantee.
- Adapt to studying in the UK thanks to modules designed to equip you with the skills you need for university.
- Guidance with your university applications, so you choose the best degree for you.
What to expect from studying this program
Learn how to make use of the laws of nature: Science. Advanced knowledge of Science offers you tremendously interdisciplinary skills that you can apply to diverse subjects such as Biochemistry, Animal Behaviour, Biological Science and more.
Develop problem-solving skills, and an analytical mind-set, while learning how to translate challenges into Mathematical language. Challenge yourself to solve unanswered Mathematical formulas that could change the way we think and see the world.
After graduating multiple stages of Science education you can find work in companies that make use of Statistic, Game Theory, Crypography, Finance, and more.
- Academic English for Engineering and Science
- Engineering and Science Research Project
- Biological Science
- Foundation Mathematics
- Human Biology
- Advanced Mathematics
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Biochemistry View 648 other programmes in Geography in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Age requirements: 16 years and above
- Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English language requirements:
- IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing and no less than 4.5 in all other subskills) or equivalent.
International21095 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21095 GBP per year during 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £21,095 depending on how many terms you take.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.