The Associate in Arts program from Moraine Valley Community College requirements are recommended for students pursuing a degree such as Art, Business, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, English, History, Mass Communications, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Special Education or Theater.
Key facts:The general education core curriculum requirements listed below satisfy the statewide Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI) and will transfer to participating schools as meeting their lower-division, campuswide general education requirements. Some schools may require admitted transfer students to complete an institution-wide and/or mission-related graduation requirement beyond the scope of the general education core.
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Humanities and Fine Arts
- Social/Behavioral Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 2610 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A graduate from an accredited high school
- A recipient of a GED certificate or other High School Equivalency certificate
- At least 18 years old and capable of benefiting from college-level instruction. High school students must be at least 16 years old at the time of registration and submit a completed high school authorization form
- Planning to enroll in English as a second language, GED or Adult Basic Education classes
International11470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 131 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Palos Hills
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.