International Foundation in Science, Computing, Engineering and Mathematics - Marine Technology with Naval Architecture (BEng) at INTO Newcastle University allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic program while advancing your skills in order to satisfy the university requirements.
Benefits offered include:
- Advance your academic and English language skills
- Receive support in your first year of studies
- Graduate in the same amount of time as local students
- Customized curriculum lasting one or more semester, depending on your needs
- Classes with small numbers of students encourage more student-teacher interaction
What to expect from studying this Mathematics program
Learn how to make use of the laws of nature: Mathematics. Mathematics is one of the most important Natural Sciences, dating as far back as ancient times. Advanced knowledge of Mathematics offers you tremendously interdisciplinary skills that you can apply to diverse subjects such as Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Statistics, and more.
Develop problem-solving skills, and an analytical mind-set, while learning how to translate challenges into Mathematical language. Challenge yourself to solve unanswered Mathematical formulas that could change the way we think and see the world.
After graduating multiple stages of Mathematics education you can find work in companies that make use of Statistic, Game Theory, Crypography, Finance, and more.
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Mathematics for Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Principles of Computing
- Study Skills and ICT
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarine Engineering Landscape Architecture View 101 other programmes in Marine Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- English requirements: IELTS 5.0 (Extended Course) - 5.5 (Standard Course) or equivalent
- Age requirement: 16 years and above
International21395 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21395 GBP per year during 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £21,395 depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.