International Foundation in Biomedicine, Biology and Pharmacy - Biomedical Genetics (Integrated Masters) programme at INTO Newcastle University allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic program while advancing your skills in order tosatisfy the university requirements.
Benefits offered by the International Year One include:
- Advance your academic and English language skills
- Receive support in your first year of studies
- Graduate in the same amount of time as local students
- Customized curriculum lasting one or more semester, depending on your needs
- Classes with small numbers of students encourage more student-teacher interaction
What to expect from studying this programme
When studying a Life Sciences programme, you emerge yourself in a multitude of disciplines like Biology, Physiology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Natural Science, Health Science and more.
Your studies can focus on anything, from viruses and bacteria to plants and animals, and the curriculum provides the tools you need to face all the questions and challenges that you stumble upon in your journey to understand all living things.
Join this programme to learn about life in all of its forms and examine the way their biological structures work. The sheer broadness of this subject offers students all the opportunities they need to jumpstart their careers in areas related to natural sciences and health.
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Study Skills and ICT
- English for Academic Purposes
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Genetics View 1671 other programmes in Biology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- English requirements: IELTS 5.0 (Extended Course) - 5.5 (Standard Course) or equivalent
- Age requirement: 16 years and above
International21395 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21395 GBP per year during 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £21,395 depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.