This is a top-up programme intended for graduates of the Academy Profession Degree Programme in Marketing Management, or Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management. The top-up programme earns you a bachelor's degree in Sport Management with only 1½ years of additional study.
The programme is also intended for people with relevant experience and a background in the industry. As a Bachelor of Sport Management from the University College of Northern Denmark you will have a thorough understanding of the commercial mechanisms in the sport, event and leisure industry.
The programme covers the following subjects: academic methods and research in sport, sport marketing, sport management, sport law and sport economics.
On graduation, you will be able to find employment in various businesses and organisations in the sport, event and leisure industry. You might work as a project manager, event coordinator, administrator, marketing coordinator, consultant, etc.
Jobs and careersAccording to your specialisation and interests, you will be able get some of the following jobs after your graduation:
- Club Manager
- Event Manager / Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
- Mid-level Manager
- Project Manager
- Sport Consultant
- Sport Development Planner
- Sport Executive
- Sport Marketing Coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Usually, you will be qualified to be enrolled in most of the Master's degree programmes within the field of your Bachelor's degree.
- However, it may be difficult to be enrolled in the highest ranking and most sought-after Master’s degree programmes, as these only have a limited intake.
- The foreign university typically requires information about the courses you have completed as well as the scope of these courses. Furthermore, they will require information about your grades and ECTS credits as well as a reference to the curriculum for your specific study programme.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
International7416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3708 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.