The aim of the Psychology programme from Yasar University is to train psychologists, who are well qualified in theoretical and applied psychology, can offer a modern and quality service, are committed to ethical values, eager for self-development, sensitive to local and global issues, knowledgeable, possessing an inquiring mind and productive in their work. In order to achieve these goals, the psychology programme offers a wide range of courses, including such technical courses as research methodology, statistics, experimental psychology, clinical psychology, as well as psychometrics, which aims to provide students with those skills necessary for conducting experiments and for descriptive research.
Graduates from Yasar University may be offered a range of employment opportunities in the private or state health systems, educational institutions, research centres, human resource offices, research and development units in private sector establishments, psychological consultancy centres, judicial courts and prisons, retirement homes, rehabilitation centres, nursery schools, private training centres in education, offering psycho-techniques and other such programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The psychology programme includes fundamental courses on developmental, social and clinical psychology, as well as applied courses which refer to such areas as communication, the environment, traffic, sports, health and the legal courts.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Clinical Psychology View 9 other Bachelors in Cognitive Sciences in Turkey
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.