As a Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management, you will be an expert in planning, designing and coordinating construction and building projects.
You will usually play a central role as project manager or site manager in a construction, engineering or architectural company. You will take part in the planning of construction projects from draft drawings to completed project designs, and you will typically contribute e.g. technical calculations to construction and project plans in the building process.
During the course of the study programme, you will learn about construction, material selection, digital modelling and condition surveying as well as operating a business, project design and production, and much more.
Jobs and careers
Now it is time to use your contacts in order to position yourself for possible job openings. You will probably find your future job in one of the following types of companies:
- Architectural company
- Engineering company
- Entrepreneurial company
- Insurance company
- Government agency
- Building services company
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Architectural Technology and Construction Management bachelor degree does not as such aim towards further postgraduate studies as it is a valuable education in itself. However, it is possible to continue your education with a master degree within the built environment at both national and international universities.
- The receiving universities will perform an individual assessment of your ATCM degree to see, if they find you qualified for their programmes.
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
210 ECTS & 7 semesters
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction View 6 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
International11844 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5922 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Aalborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.