- The marketing elements of this programme introduce you to the principles that deliver good marketing practice. You will learn about consumers and the role of markets and marketing in today’s society
- You will develop an understanding of how marketing contributes to the financial health of an organisation by covering an introduction to the principles of accounting, and to understand how markets behave, you will also be introduced to economics
- The management component of the degree will ensure you have a strong grounding in organisational structures, management skills, and business strategy
The Marketing and Management programme from The University of Exeter adopts an international outlook meaning you will develop an understanding of the global business environment. Combined with the opportunity to study abroad or work a year in industry, you will be well placed to work for local or international companies.
Your degree demonstrates that you have the following professional skills
- Understand organisations and the markets they operate within
- Create, evaluate and assess options and apply ideas and knowledge to a range of situations
- Communicate effectively, manage projects and demonstrate leadership and team building skills
- Be self-aware and sensitive to the diversity of people, cultures, business and management issues
- Demonstrate effective listening, negotiating, influencing and persuasive skills
- Apply critical thinking and evaluate statements
- Research business and management issues at both European and international levels
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discovering Management
- Economics for Management
- Statistics for Business
- Marketing and Society
- Organisational Behaviour
- Consumer Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 77 other Bachelors in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grade B or 5 in GCSE English language and Mathematics (or GCE AL/AS Mathematics or Further Mathematics or Pure Mathematics or Core Mathematics)
- A-Level: ABB
- IB: 32/655
- BTEC: DDM
- Specific subject requirements must still be achieved where stated above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.