The primary aim of the course is to provide you with the knowledge base, transferable skills, linguistic skills and general competence to allow you to progress successfully onto the University of Malta 's undergraduate Health Science Podiatry course.
The course offers specific training and support in those core health science and English areas where you will require further assistance.
The Foundation Studies in Health Sciences (Podiatry) at the University of Malta will provide teaching in the subject areas of human biology, biological chemistry, human anatomy, psychology, and physics as well as Medical English and Maltese. In addition, you will be expected to attend regular tutorial sessions for each subject. Successful completion of this course may not guarantee you a place on the course of Podiatry as seats are limited.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
As a certificate holder, you will be eligible to apply for the B.Sc. (Hons) Podiatry at the University of Malta (4 year degree).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physics for Allied Health Sciences
- Medical and Academic English Reading
- Medical and Academic English Listening
- Medical and Academic English Writing
- Grammar and Medical Terminology
- Research and Reasoning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 30 other programmes in Health Sciences in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The Course shall be open to all applicants who:
- present a secondary and/or high school certificate issued abroad and who studied within an educational system that is not comparable to the Maltese educational system (in terms of curriculum, years of study, etc.) and
- are in possession of qualifications allowing access to an undergraduate course in the selected discipline in the country where such qualifications originate, but
- are deemed to require further study to be admitted to undergraduate degree courses at the University of Malta
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.