Educational Opportunity of the Electrical Engineering area of study from Warsaw University of Technology
The area of study encompasses electrical materials technology, electrical measurements, circuits and systems, electromagnetic field, electrical machines, electrical power engineering, converter drives control, high voltage technology, and IT.
- CAD Methods
- Computer Science
- Circuits and Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Measurements Instrumentation and Signal Transmission
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 8 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Leaving Certificate - in the original language and, if necessary, translated to English or Polish. Check High School Certificate requirements here.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from the EU can use a passport or a national ID.
- Proof of payment of 85 PLN application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.