In this unique national capital setting, you’ll explore how historical and current social, political and economic processes influence, and are influenced by, communication.
Study a Bachelor of Communication and Media (Corporate and Public Communication) from University of Canberra and you will:
- learn strategy and campaign development; social and digital analytics; the basics of graphic design and visual language; multi-media production and stakeholder management
- evaluate the cultural, historical and theoretical models of corporate and public communication in the context of professional practice
- create professional communication and media outputs which support, promote or critique a range of domestic and global programs or issues
- develop critical reflection and creative problem-solving skills
- learn to apply your professional judgement responsibly and ethically.
- Public relations executive
- Freelance public relations consultant
- Public affairs manager
- Corporate communications manager
- Community relations officer
- Media manager
- Communication strategist
- Media adviser
- Marketing manager
- Social media/online community manager
- Communication officer or manager
- Fundraising/sponsorship manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Orientation (Communication and Media)
- Professional Practice: Work Integrated Learning
- The Art and Power of Communication
- Digital Media Fundamentals
- Producing Credible Communication
- Engaging Audiences
- Professional Evidence (Communication and Media)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Media Studies & Mass Media View 182 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
CRICOS Code: 095566J
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29999 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29999 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Domestic - Commonwealth Supported Place
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.