You’ll have the opportunity to learn about:
- Key economic policies and banking concepts.
- How finance operates around the world.
- The various economic sectors and the different types of financial business, and how they all inter-relate.
- How to approach decision-making creatively and with the right information.
Financial Economics and Banking (Hons) course at Coventry University will provide you with a solid foundation to enter the banking sector, or work as an economist or financial advisor in the public, private or third sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice and Academic Skills
- Quantitative Methods
- Corporate and Business Law
- Principles of Finance and Banking
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- 30 June - Late applications deadline
- 4 July - UCAS Extra closes
If you’re an international student and are interested in applying for a Foundation year, HNC, HND or Degree course then you’ll need to apply to us directly.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 62 other Bachelors in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level: BBB
- BTEC: DDM
- IB Diploma: 27 points
- GCSE requirement: Minimum 5 GCSEs at A*-C including English Language and Mathematics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.