Accelerate Your Career Change
- Accelerated nursing curriculum completed in one year, full-time, over three semesters
- Hands-on clinical experience built into all three semesters
- NCLEX-RN pass rates well above state and national averages.
Over the course of attendance in the Nursing (Accelerated) program from Pace University , you will complete over 500 hours of clinical experiences in areas including behavioral health, maternal and women’s health, pediatrics, acute, and chronic and critical care. In the final semester, you will complete a capstone experience in a one-to-one preceptorship with a working nurse. This final preceptorship may occur in one of many specialties, including emergency department, ICU, oncology, operating room, NICU, and many more.
Our students are hired by the most prestigious hospitals and medical centers in the New York metropolitan area, including: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York-Presbyterian, Montefiore Medical Center, Westchester Medical Center, as well as community health centers and private medical practices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nursing Practice
- Clinical Management in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Concepts of Evidence Based Practice for Practice Improvement
- Clinical Management in Child Health Nursing
- Evolution of Professional Nursing
- Organizational and Systems Leadership in Nursing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Sciences View 2369 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pace University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To be eligible for entrance to the ABS program, students must have the following:Completed all prerequisite courses prior to application with a minimum grade of B-. These courses include two semesters of Anatomy & Physiology, one semester of Microbiology, General Chemistry, Introduction to Psychology, and Statistics.
- Students must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Students must have achieved an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Note: Students should apply for the ABS program through Graduate Admission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 12 months.
National48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.