With your degree in nursing, you can help meet the nationwide demand for compassionate, well-trained nurses. Our Nursing (Accelerated) Degree at Pace University meets this demand by providing the opportunity to complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). You will also have the option to apply for one of our MS programs following graduation. .
After completing study, the student receives a BSN and is eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses.
The program consists of 50 or 52 credits in the nursing major that includes an opportunity to take a 3-credit undergraduate or graduate nursing elective course.
The graduate course would be double-counted for the MS degree, should you continue into an LSN graduate program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication for Professional Nursing
- Clinical Management in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Concepts of Evidence Based Practice for Practice Improvement
- Clinical Management in Adult Medical Surgical Nursing
- Clinical Management in Maternal Newborn Nursing and Women’s Health
- Clinical Management in Child Health Nursing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
50 or 52 credits
DisciplinesNursing View 585 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission of students who have attended other nursing programs (without failing a class or being academically dismissed) will be considered on a case by case basis. These students may be required to provide additional application materials e.g., letter(s) of reference from didactic and clinical faculty.
- The program is an intensive, rigorous program, so students must plan to consistently study to be successful. The full-time program requires students to dedicate as many as 36 hours of weekly class and clinical hours, not including study hours. We encourage students to think about personal and professional commitments and the significant amount of time necessary to devote to the program on a daily basis. Students taking 12 or more credits (one-year program) should not work.
- Nursing students are required to undergo background checks
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International680 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
National680 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.