Be Ahead of the Class
Embrace technology. You'll have the opportunity to practice real teaching using our virtual reality classroom simulator. We are one of the only schools in the region with this technology.
Our teachers enter the field with experience. From your sophomore year, you’ll participate in immersive fieldwork and student teaching experience that include tutoring and small group instruction.
Start your pathway to our Combined Degree Program. Over 90% of our students continue on to our 5th year Combined Degree Program in Special Education, Literacy, and TESOL. Get your bachelor’s and master’s degree, and at least two teaching certificates in just five years!
Get hired! We have such strong partnerships with local school districts that our students are getting hired before they even graduate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Writing
- Writing in the Disciplines
- Public Speaking
- Mathematics for Life
- Principles of Mathematics
- American Civilization to 1877
- American Civilization Since 1877
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 530 other Bachelors in Early Childhood Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.