Why study Early Childhood and Childhood Education at Pace University
- We prepare graduates of our program to be reflective practitioners who promote justice, create caring classrooms and school communities, and enable all students to be successful learners.
- We believe in the value of exposing our undergraduates to the classroom and other settings that model meaningful, relevant, and effective teaching and learning early in their program.
- Candidates are placed in a Center for Professional Development (CPD) in their Junior year where they will practice their teaching skills through completion of their undergraduate program.
- Candidates engage in ongoing instruction in the use of technology skills for personal, classroom, and community use.
- Candidates benefit from the depth and breadth of content knowledge for both personal enrichment, pre-professional development, and social/cultural enlightenment.
- Candidates gain the knowledge and skills needed to promote the safety of all students within the school and community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Writing
- Writing in the Disciplines
- Public Speaking
- Mathematics for Life
- Education: Understanding Schools
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 3332 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and Fee
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A written essay/personal statement: One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Course descriptions or syllabus (in English) from each post-secondary school attended (transfer applicants only).
- Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45832 USD per year during 48 months.
National45832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45832 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.