The International Bachelor Ygrec in Modelling And Data Science programme from CY Tech (former EISTI) includes two years of learning basics (dense mathematical studies) in order to move on towards the last two years of diving deeper into a particular subject area in Data Science.
The entire curriculum is taught in English and is designed to push students forward on an international level during their studies.
- The adapted and progressive programme design meets the requirements of the students' needs.
- Strong Market demand in Europe for Data Scientists and relevant professionals.
- An incorporated internship experience since the first year of the programme for a consecutive four years during the study further strengthens the soft-skills of personal development.
- International Mobility as an essential element of the academic design Every student has to study in our partner schools abroad
- An individual laptop with 80 software pre-installed is offered (value of the machine 2500 €) free of use for all bachelor participants during their study.
- Possible to obtain up to 3 degrees: License, Bachelor (4 years study) and the option of either an Engineering school degree or University Master degree if a student continues the 5th year.
- Applied what has acquired from the classroom on the current issues either in group work or in case-study to train the problem-solving capacity.
- The intervention of professional expert or weekly renowned lectures from such as CNRS to bring a global vision to our student to give them the understanding and establish the future relation network.
- A transformative pedagogy on which the student is actor of his training. Each year, students conduct a project, either with a team or with a personal challenge.
- A 4-year challenge-based program for excellent, and curious students, with a curriculum designed to have an impact on the world of tomorrow
- The Bachelor trains future international leaders in data sciences, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, economics and financial engineering, quantum engineering
- For future top scientists, engineers and managers, both French and English speaking, open to the global complexity of the world
- EISTI France ranked as #2 for its Engineering diploma in computer and mathematics engineering (by meilleurs grandes ecoles)
- UCP France #1 for its Master in Economics
- UCP France #4 for salaries of graduates (by le monde journal)
- ESSEC World #3 for its Master in Management (by London Financial Times), 20 chairs of excellence with world leading companies
- Shanghai Ranking places UCP as one of the best Mathematics Institutions among the world top 200 schools and puts ESSEC among the 200 schools in Finance discipline. joint research labs with CNRS, France leading Research Centre, with over 600 distinguished researchers.
Experience and Innovation:
- French « classes préparatoires / Preparatory Class » internship and apprenticeship-based training, project-based and problem-based pedagogy, open access to fab labs and creative platforms, open access to research labs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Bachelor curriculum enables the students to design their curriculum progressively: during the 1st and, second years, priority is given to learning the basics and building scientific foundations together with a choice deeper modules. During the 3rd and, fourth years, basic courses will have a less critical part, and students will strengthen their area of expertise with emphasis given to deeper modules.
Throughout the 4 years of the Bachelor, students will experience learning, creating and giving, designing year after year the challenges they would like to tackle during their future professional and personal life, according to three main categories:
- Humanity and technology (living among data, robotics, quantum computing, cryptology)
- Humanity and the planet (forecasting climate challenges, modelling condensed matter behavior)
- Humanity and society (modelling sociological phenomenon, developing economics model for education or resources exchanges)
§French High School System: Mention Très Bien or Mention Bien from Science Stream high school applicants.§the other countries:
The applicants have to meet academic requirements with an overall B+ average or equivalent and demonstrate great potential in Mathematics and Science
Please visit the website to see our faculty list
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
June 19th for visa-seeking students.The opening of Singapore campus will take place for the intake of 2021.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 3 other Bachelors in Artificial Intelligence in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Strong academic skills in high school, especially in Mathematics and Science
- High school leaving certificate enabling access to a university
- Swiss high-school maturité certificate, European high-school certificate, or equivalent
- English Proficiency level CEFR (common European Framework of Reference for Languages) B2 or with a copy of either one of the test scores
Requirements admission documents, please visit the official website.
- Present application form duly completed and signed
- Copy of the bank proof for the application fee paid
- Copies of your transcripts of records for the previous two years of senior high school study. Copies of your transcripts of the university or higher education study if you are currently a registered student.
- Copy of your passport, ID card or resident permit if applicable
- Resume in English
- Two essays of 1000 words each maximum
No working experience is required.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cergy-Pontoise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- 15 scholarships of each 10 000€ *are available for students joining the International Bachelor Ygrec in Modelling and Data Science Programme intake of 2020. * 5000€/ per year and it is extendable to 2nd year.
The selection criteria for being the Bachelor Excellence scholarship laureates
- The candidates with an outstanding academic performance (GPA score) and impressive
- extracurricular activities,
- Only the admitted bachelor candidates are eligible to apply,
- Only open to the applications selected during the early and regular selection periods.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.